Wednesday, July 9, 2008

So you're not even talking to me on facebook now?

Exactly far how do I have to back off before you're comfortable. Forget that we were lovers, how about having the common decency to acknowledge that we are (were?) friends? I am really loving this arctic shoulder you're giving me. Suits your emotional state really well, apathy. You little living lie (I'm probably over-reacting and you probably have a shitty signal, or didn't notice the message).

On to more general matters. My medication situation has been updated. I've had my cymbalta dosage upped from 60mg to 90mg and my continual xanax Rx has finally moved from my General practitioner to a legitimate Psychiatric clinician. And limited, sadly. But I'll be weaned off it with my brand new anti-psych drug Seroquel . Check it out if you'd like. I certainly am feeling a little better today. The urge to slice at my flesh is significantly lessened. But on that note: My new throwing knives have arrived.



Aren't they beautiful?

No comments: