Saturday, March 28, 2009

As I was walking up the stair I met a man who wasn’t there. He wasn’t there again today. I wish, I wish he’d stay away.

Random little rhyme because it was used (way too often) in the movie I saw today.

Moving right along,

I HAVE A GIRLFRIEND!

No I didn't meet her online. Ok maybe I did technically but fuck you she's awesome not a creeper well actually she can be a creeper but so am I.....

We've been bestest friends for 6 months, and I've said for a while now that were it not for our sexual dysfunction we'd be together. But we're in love, so fuck it. We'll figure something out. There's lots of things for people with sexual dysfunction. I have a huge libido, she....doesn't....we'll figure something out. I know we will.



Love you Lauren/Paxton

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yay us ^_^

Anonymous said...

and we did figure something out and i'm happy and i can't want to see you again!!

*hugz*