Monday, July 27, 2009

Home again

Yawn. It is so late here. Week from hell, seriously. House sitting is over-rated. Car wouldn't start. Whole damn city flooded, car got wet, took a while to dry off and start Bah.

Grievances:

Dogs
-crapped inside, both of them, despite countless letting outs and walks
-always annoying me
-make my dog seem like some sort of nuclear physisist

House
-I wasn't left a god damn key
-Dishwasher was left full
-towels were difficult to find
-No recycling bin
-Computer infected to hell and back
-Internet connection non-existent
-Bed I was promised not available, slept on couch

I had to fix the computer, and establish a wifi connection. Sounds simple, but in reality, it was a lot of work. I went over my food budget by 5 dollars, and the pc was totally trashed, so I charged an extra 50 bucks. Payment I negotiated was acceptable, but not great.

Plus side:
-Ca$h money, dollar dollar bill y'all
-A waste of a week spent earning money, instead of not.
-I beat Super Mario Galaxy
-I got to watch the comic-con coverage on tv
-It's about to be my birthday and I didn't realize it until today
-Little cousin has grown up into a not annoying teenager, and he listened with interest as I droned on about Dr. Doom





Need to refill all my pills tomorrow, and go food shopping.

1 comment:

Nope. said...

RUDY?!?!? A nuclear physicist?

Wow.