Sunday, April 3, 2011

My everything....

After watching an ex's house and dog for a week, she began to realize that she still cared about said ex. She's been keeping our relationship a secret from him because she was afraid he'd leave and take all of their mutual friends with him, pulling a chunk of her life away. She finally told him about us and now he wants her back, he won't let her leave without a fight.

But they were broken up, the fight was over. They were done. She cared for him, but wasn't in love with him. When asked by him, she said she loves us both.

I need to know she's in love with me, not him, and she is scared, and hurts, and upset with herself, borderline suicidal, and doesn't want to hurt either of us.

I never thought this would happen, I just thought he'd be mad and leave with the friends, leaving her broken, but with me to fall back on. Instead he's challenging me for her, and she doesn't know what to do, now that he wants her back.

I may lose her, and I cannot fathom that. She promised me forever, to love me always.

I'm falling apart.

No comments: