Friday, January 23, 2009

Doll eyes



Interesting things occur to me today. I've known for a while I don't like dead eyes. Doll's, faces in magazines. But I do not mind human eyes, living people looking at me. I also don't mind the eyes of corpses on a page. In person I'd be unnerved I think. Why is that? Dolls and living people frozen in time freak me out. I cover them when I can. In doctor's offices and things like that. I turn them over or cover them up. But the actual living and the image of the dead do not.

Not sure if this means anything, but I noticed it.

Panic attack last night flowed into nightmares and today I feel stressed, on edge, a lurking terror creeps behind me, just beyond my peripheral vision. My hands shake, my focus shifts, vertigo haunts me. My stomach is out of sorts.

No comments: