Monday, August 10, 2009

An overdue chewing out

You really make me sick, [redacted]. And it's not just that you are weak, and cowardly. I can see past that. Sure it annoys me that you couldn't dig deep and find the common decency to talk to me, instead of just retreating back like a child until you could hide behind someone bigger than you, but it's only human. That's really sad and pathetic, how you're still acting like a toddler, but not unexpected, though the level of your incompetence surprises even me. But you know what really gets to me? You've hidden behind God, like he was some sort of protector that could keep you from becoming an adult. I'm friends with real Christians, proud people who live their lives for God, not cowering behind him like some sycophantic toad. He is not your personal bodyguard. He wants you to grow a spine and move on. I was insulted, I grew vengeful, and then I saw you for what you are: Infantile. I'm done with you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She is more of an adult than you'll ever be.