Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Doctors are stupid. Throw rocks at them.

I'm cripping (is it cribbing? I've got no idea. Is that an actual word? You know what I mean.). My pharmacy fucked up. Again. That medication they gave me a solid 2 month supply of? Yeah, was only supposed to be on that for a week. Sigh. at least I caught it early. Today is my very last day on my half dose of paxil. Tomorrow I'll be on just my anti-psychotic. I started reading invincible today and am now addicted. I am enjoying the series, when it isn't reminding me of how fat and lonely I am. Tussy turned me down, which was somewhat expected. The Kristin front remains quiet. My dating site remains a desolate wasteland of depression and desperation. I've returned to an old forum to participate in a comic book character draft. I started it years ago and it's still running. That's pretty cool, eh?

Was hoping to do SCA tomorrow but it's canceled. I'll be moving crap for my dad's landlord in the morning. And starting tomorrow I'm going to go on a new diet. My whole thing has sucked, recently. I can't fast right. I'm just a complete fat fucking failure. So I need inspiration. After working in the morning I'm going to go to the store and buy 5 or 6 cans of beans. I will have 1 a day, with water. I'm calling it the Kovacs diet.

RONCH

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You scum. You make me sick. Leave those fucking girls alone...you don't deserve them.