Wednesday, June 3, 2009

"I think your whole life shows in your face..."

I love opening with a quote. Quotes have power, more than mere words. Anyways, I've got a little thing to talk about today. I've discovered something about myself and my, ahem, issue with faces. Dead eyes, staring, judging. I've covered this before. I can't be bothered to go through my old posts until I find it though. Anyways, I noticed something today.

I don't mind looking into crazy eyes.





Joker made me realize it, as he usually does....

I don't identify with the whole murder thing, but the crazy thing....this is troubling. Though, not very surprising. I remain placid and non-violent as ever. But the misanthropy and understanding of life's random tragedy....

General update: All medications changed. Anti-psych goes up, being weaned off the other two head meds because they don't seem to be doing much. I'm hungry a lot. I'm doing upper body work every day now.

I miss people. I'm worried about others. Thing with ex fell through. Sigh, I'd already bought the condoms. I emailed Amy yesterday, no response yet. I'm hoping to teach tomorrow.

No comments: