Friday, June 26, 2009

Mediocre day

Lake compounce: weak start with drizzle, strong middle, good food, good rides, hanging with the best friend. Finished like Things Fall Apart. RAIN, THUNDER and/or LIGHTNING. Stayed 15 minutes for the raffle. No dice. Number was 100. 101 and 99 were called though.



Saw an amazing Asian chick at the park. she was with a guy whose arms were tracked like a subway map, and junkie's dad. Asian girl had recent cuts on her left arm. Hotness.

Soggy money is drying on a lamp. Had some of those long BFF conversations with D today. We spent hours chasing after tail, following a nice jiggle as it walked. We're two very lonely men. His woman is out in the middle of nowhere. I've got none.

I miss an ex. But shes no longer near me, and shes no longer single, and she sometimes reads this blog, so I'll keep it simple. I made a horrible mistake then, and I can't fix it. But I miss the hell out of you. I hope you come back someday. I was such a fool.

We discussed the whole 1 true love thing. Gwen Stacy and/or Mary Jane argument sprung up.

Tattoo tomorrow please, oh deities of ink and pain. Psychiatrist, call me tomorrow, you lazy woman. I need new meds. I can't be put on hold for weeks at a time. Not cool.

No comments: