Monday, January 24, 2011

How long has it been since I posted a personal update?

Months, at least.

My room has a heater now that my sister is off at her fancy college. Excuse me, her 2nd fancy college. I only was able to go to one crappy college. Then again, I didn't nag to get things. My father bought her a fridge for her dorm room. I don't know where she gets her sense of entitlement from. Since she's an hour or so away now, she won't be using her space heater. Spoils of war as far as I'm concerned.

Still single. Two prospects, both went kind of oblique at the last minute, with no real reason given. I hate that. I'm fine with being hated, but I want to know why. I find myself missing Katie, though not regretting anything.

I'm very lonely nowadays, even when I've seen my friends that day.

Shrink appointment tomorrow, thinking I'm likely to increase my anti-depressants slightly. Hopefully lunch with mum beforehand.

-B

No comments: