Sunday, September 21, 2008

Troll Harder

Fuck you life, I'm actually going to do this, and do it right.

Robin issue: finally resolved. God, that took way too long.

Stephanie: Concerned and perhaps rightfully so. I'm apparently worse than ever. I think it's just the pieces she's seeing. Regardless, we're best friends and I love you Steph. You drive me nuts and we have to be mean to each other to do what's right I know. I forgive you. You may be right so I'm going to try harder specifically on the issues you mentioned. But not for you, for me. Ok?

My girlfriend: I fucking love you. I've been emotionally numb this week and you brought me back. I was able to feel guilt today. That's a breakthrough. And I'm feeling love for you again. I missed it. A lot.

Friends/Family/My doctor who reads this: I need honest feedback here people. And for fuck's sake yell at me to do stuff! I don't take hints. I do take direct criticism and commands. Show me my flaws, show me what's right. I can take pain, but i can't take pity. Be mad, not sad.

Look everyone, it's the mental health fairy! .......slash cat. Ok. Sure.



I want to go home to Kansas! Wait, no. Kansas is flat, dry, and populated by tornadoes. How about we fix my issues, deliver my beautiful girl into my arms perhaps even permanently by the end of the week, and get me that SSI I've been needing so badly. I can only mooch off my family and friends for so long. And I feel bad doing it.

No comments: