Friday, September 26, 2008

I'll be quirky


I drew this last week. It's of no significance, but it does look nifty.

So I finally got my letters of no contact. They're the university's equivalent of a restraining order, but since I have class with one of them there's no distance limit. It was the university's way of peacefully ending this and placating me. If there is any further contact or if this limited act is no longer adequate I will be going above their heads to the New Haven cops to file for Slander, harassment, filing a false police report, and also for full distance restraining orders. I don't care how it may inconvenience them, it's the last resort I have if this small gesture fails. but, for now, it will do.

As for this entry's title....

I have green nails and shaven arms. I feel sexy as hell. I think now I'll dance naked in front of a mirror.

No comments: