Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Missions accomplished:

I HAVE MY RINGS!

My flash outfit and green lantern outfit are now improved vastly! (Squeal of glee). Pics soon I promise.

I reached out to the lost girls through a third party and one of them has agreed with me to undo the letter of no contact thing. I'm gonna leave a message on what's his names voice mail tonight so he can call her and confirm. This makes me happy. Upon reflection, I don't really care if I ever talk to the other one again.

It's odd. I've been thinking about that stuff all day. I wrote some poetry, an essay, more poetry, and I keep coming to the same conclusion. I know she doesn't care about me anymore. Not that she ever did to begin with, not in that way. I was a friend. I was infatuated. I believe I still am infatuated. I treated her like a child, I treated her like a leper. She and her compatriots deemed me demented and tried to have me detained. In the time we've been very apart, she lost her beloved, and I mine. In oddly similar situations too, were our roles reversed. I knew it was over and absolutely crushed my ex. I think he did the same to her. I made an idle threat against him ages ago, warning him not to hurt her. I succeeded in scaring him, but I'd never do anything. God, that was almost a year ago. Both single, again. Both damaged goods, again. She's seemingly apathetic, and I'm a little saddened by this. I'm truly sorry about what I did, and I may never myself be forgiven. I've forgiven her.

I know I'm replaying Icarus, like I often do, but I can't help it.

Despite it all, I love her still.

No comments: