Friday, December 19, 2008

No, I don't have S.A.D.

I just have melancholy holidays. Well, Holiday. I don't really remember whether or not other holidays depress me. In this country, we barely have other holidays. July 4th is a banquet, as is...ok, fuck it. All holidays are banquets. Except the ones where you fast. But nobody does that anymore. I've tried to last few days but have discovered something. My indomitable will to do something stupid like starve myself and run on a treadmill all day has seemingly vanished. The only thing different from the last time I did this was...my anti-psych medication.

Fuck fuck fuck I'm shit outta luck. Healthy dieting?!

Ah well, guess I'll have to drop a few pounds slowly instead of a bunch all at once. I'll keep exercising though. I tried to limit myself to just about 2000 a day, but to be frank, I'm fucking starving. And there's eggnog cake in the fridge. It's just not fair. C'est la vie? I'll try.

I've got a poet to research: Ogden Nash. I heard some of his poetry read between pieces of a symphony on the radio the other day. I liked it. Update soon, if there's anything to say.




I miss you, my love.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i felt the same way on anti-psychotics. i was eating way more than a normal person would consume in a day, and i was still hungry.